From: David Pereira <dmrpereira@gmail.com>
Subject: Defining the invocation of a shell command in a gpr project file
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 06:10:51 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2014-02-12T06:10:51-08:00	[thread overview]

Hi all,

I believe this is a naive question, but still I was not able to find the answer by the google method :-)

So, my question is this: is it possible to invoke a shell command when using gnatmake or gprbuild? I am implementing a binding to C library and, since I am in Mac Os, I have to call the command install_name_tool to change the path point to where the library I am using is available, after the binary is compiled and linked.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
David