From: dewar@gnat.com
Subject: Re: Good Sign or Bad Sign?
Date: 1999/01/14
Date: 1999-01-14T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <369CE5C0.8E7569C2@grep.net>,
  Paul Whittington <paul@grep.net> wrote:
> For the past few days ftp://cs.nyu.edu/pub/gnat has
> returned an FTP
> Error indicating that the login failed.
>
> Is this a good sign, GNAT 3.11p is being put up, or a bad
> sign, GNAT 3.11p will never be available?

The NYU site has nothing to do with Ada Core Technologies,
except that it is where we historically put our initial
public releases for mirrors to operate. I have no trouble
reaching this site, so it is likely that you have a problem
at your end.

The 3.11p releases have now been frozen, including the NT
release, which was the last one. They should start
appearing next week, it will take a week or two for all
the ports to be available at NYU and the mirror sites.

Robert Dewar
Ada Core Technologies