From: "Nobody" <gautamd@logica.com>
Subject: Saving files in Ada-mode xemacs
Date: 1999/01/07
Date: 1999-01-07T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

When I try any of the save commands in the ada-mode xemacs, the untabify
command appears at the bottom of the screen. Therefore none of my *.ada
files are being saved.

I using xemacs v19.16.

Has any one else encountered this problem and if so how do I fix it?

Cheers,

Davinder Gautam

gautamd@logica.com