From: <lab@buzco.nyct.net>
Subject: Re: 64bit machines
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 20:07:31 GMT
Date: 2005-11-03T20:07:31+00:00	[thread overview]

Szymon Guz <guzo@stud.ics.p.lodz.pl> wrote on Tue, 05 Apr 2005 15:40:02 +0200:
| Hi,
| is there any Ada compiler for 64bit machines ?
|
| regards

Yah, certainly. I have been using GCC-Ada-3.4.x on my AMD64 box since I
upgraded some 6 weeks ago. (First on my old Turbo Linux setup, then on a
new Debian Linux install).

I understand that GCC-Ada-4.0.x has at least some of the features of the
soon(?) to be announced Ada-200Y. Dunno for sure, haven't tried it yet.

Hope this helps,
-- Buz :)
--
Buz Cory of Buzco Systems -- New York NY USA http://buzco.nyct.net
write to <helpdesk at buzco dot nyct dot net> for FREE help with: