* OpenGL/GNAT Win32 question
@ 1998-12-28  0:00 Bruce Detter
From: Bruce Detter @ 1998-12-28  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Has anyone implemented the Glut bindings in Windows NT?  My error messages
indicate GNAT is looking for *.o files instead of the DLL or LIB files.  I
would appreciate any help getting going in the right direction.

BCD3

* Re: OpenGL/GNAT Win32 question
@ 1998-12-29  0:00 ` Jerry van Dijk
From: Jerry van Dijk @ 1998-12-29  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Bruce Detter (bruce.detter@lmco.com) wrote:

: Has anyone implemented the Glut bindings in Windows NT?  My error messages
: indicate GNAT is looking for *.o files instead of the DLL or LIB files.  I
: would appreciate any help getting going in the right direction.

Yes, they are on my homepage at http://stad.dsl.nl/~jvandyk

Jerry.

--
-- Jerry van Dijk  | email: jdijk@acm.org
-- Leiden, Holland | member Team-Ada

* Re: OpenGL/GNAT Win32 question
@ 1998-12-31  0:00   ` Bruce Detter
From: Bruce Detter @ 1998-12-31  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks to both you and Pascal for your help.  I have downloaded the various
pieces that I need and I will try to get everything working together this
afternoon.  BTW Jerry, your link to the AdaGIDE app is broken, I found it at
http://www.usafa.af.mil/dfcs/bios/mcc_html/adagide.html with a new
standalone version (agide621.zip).

Thanks again...
BCD3