From: nights@unku.us
Subject: Re: Problem using GPS to debug in C and Ada at the same time
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 17:33:33 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2014-07-03T17:33:33-07:00	[thread overview]

I figured out what I was doing wrong. I was not properly compiling the Ada files using the -g option.

This is due to a confusion with the GPS project properties interface. In the switches -> Ada sub-menu I had to enter "-g" in the untitled field to make it work.

Would it have killed them to put a title on that field?