From: john@mccabe.org.uk
Subject: Re: Arduino Due
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2018 16:48:02 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2018-03-11T16:48:02-07:00	[thread overview]

I thought I'd comment here instead of creating a new thread, but I was going to ask a similar question about Cortex-M3 stuff. I'm using an NXP LPC1778/1788 at the moment and wondered if anyone else had used either of these with Ada. I'd love to demo Ada running on our hardware, but don't have the managerial support to let me spend much time on it.

Cheers
John