From: Harry Tucker <harry.tucker@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Saving Files in GPS Under Windows 7
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 08:48:07 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2009-11-23T08:48:07-08:00	[thread overview]

On Nov 23, 12:20 am, "GMAVT New Server" <wjtho...@wcvt.com> wrote:
> I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate.  I installed the latest download from
> GNAT/GPS fromhttps://libre.adacore.com/libre/.
>
> After creating a file in GPS  I try to save it,  it just "blinks" but does
> not save the file.  I have to create the file external to GPS and then it
> will overwrite it.
>
> Has anyone had any similar problems under Windows 7?

Yep I have that issue too. All I have to do normally is either click
on the name so it is no longer high-lighted or type in the name
myself. But this behavior is not consistent so I'm not sure how to
repeat it over and over. I'm using Windows-7 Ultimate as well, it did
it in Vista-Ultimate too.

Harry