From: Petter Fryklund <petter.fryklund@atero.se>
Subject: Re: Can I get Buffer Contents of unreleased memory when running gnatmem?
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 22:48:43 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2019-07-04T22:48:43-07:00	[thread overview]

Hi Joakim,
I'm chasing the leakages in host environment (w7) since the targets (linux) are very occupied. gnatmem is actually quite good.

Currently some culprits are overriding Finalize without disposing the instance it self. I thought that that would be automatic, but it's not. A typical override is a null statement. Maybe that is what we want since the object creating an instance is usually not the one that shall remove it. A majority of the instances are messages that are created when received and forwarded to different handlers.

Regards,
Petter