From: deadlyhead <deadlyhead@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: gnatcoll and mysql
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 20:46:34 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2010-07-03T20:46:34-07:00	[thread overview]

On Jul 3, 2:47 am, tonyg <tonytheg...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Looking though the ada code in the include of gnatcoll, I can see no
> reference to mysql only sqllite and postgres but I was under the
> impression that gnatcoll interfaced to mysql. I think I must be
> missing something! Can anyone shed some light on this?

Indeed, I see the same thing.  Actually, I don't even have an sqllite
interface, possibly because I downloaded the gnatcoll package
directly, not as part of GNAT 2009.  The description of GNATcoll on
the Libre site at Adacore mentions MySQL specifically, but even their
SVN code is lacking any reference to it.

Perhaps there is internal development at Adacore to include support,
and the description is just jumping the gun?