* Re: Ted's fake press rele
@ 1992-12-02 18:02 saimiri.primate.wisc.edu!zaphod.mps.ohio-state.edu!darwin.sura.net!wupost
From: saimiri.primate.wisc.edu!zaphod.mps.ohio-state.edu!darwin.sura.net!wupost @ 1992-12-02 18:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 12-01-92, Ted Holden wrote to ALL:

TH> Scuttlebut has had it that STANFINS was in deep shit for a long time.
TH> Reality sets in.  I had absolutely nothing to do with the press release
TH> you mention.

Apparently you missed the excellent, but quite informative impromptu and
spur-of-the-moment presentation on DLA's selection process at TRI-Ada.
Crafts was in fine form and even let the Army's rep off the hook when I
asked a particularly uncomfortable question.  The comments made by both
the Army rep and the contractor appear to be supportable.

Regards, Mikey (michael.hagerty@nitelog.com)

 * JABBER v1.3B1 #B042 * A processor is a terrible thing to share...

only message in thread, other threads:[~1992-12-02 18:02 UTC | newest]