From: "Hibou57 (Yannick Duchêne)" <yannick_duchene@yahoo.fr>
Subject: Re: ANNA - A Language for Annotating Ada Programs
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 10:41:40 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2009-02-15T10:41:40-08:00	[thread overview]

Marc A. Criley a écrit :
> It is quite old. I first encountered it at an Ada conference in 1984.
Like I was suspected so

> There's not much on the web, but if you have access to the "ACM Portal"
> library you can see what's available there with this query long query,
> will likely wrap):
>
> http://portal.acm.org/results.cfm?query=PrimarySubject%3A"ANNA"&querydisp=PrimarySubject%2FNoun%3A"ANNA"&termshow=matchboolean&coll=GUIDE&dl=GUIDE
>
> Marc A. Criley
> McKae Technologies
> www.mckae.com

I know the acm portal, more and more, beceause when I'em searching on
the web for some material (computation, linguistic, ergonomy, etc), I
oftently come into this site which is named portal.acm.org, but always
face a wall, beceause I cannot read anything.

I've just tried to register to the restricted service a few minute
ago, but after I finished the registering process, and attempt to
login, it tells me there is an error. Or perhaps I'm wrong with the
login : I use the e-mail adresse as the login name... is it what I
have to do ?

By the way, this portal.acm.org seems really interesting (will think
about buying a real account when I will have enough money to do that)