* Anyone using TADS
@ 1998-12-11  0:00 Nobody
From: Nobody @ 1998-12-11  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi, I a new Ada user using a developement system called Tartan Ada
Development Systems (TADS). I have a few problems using the Adascope utility
and I wondered if anyone out there could offer some help.

Cheers,

Davinder Gautam

gautamd@logica.com

* Re: Anyone using TADS
@ 1998-12-11  0:00 ` David Tannen
From: David Tannen @ 1998-12-11  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

>Hi, I a new Ada user using a developement system called Tartan Ada
>Development Systems (TADS). I have a few problems using the
>Adascope utility and I wondered if anyone out there could offer
>some help.

I have a couple of suggestions.  DDC-I has taken over support of
the TADS product line (i960, 68k and 1750a).  I would suggest that
you contact their support group - if your company has kept its
maintanence current.

If that isn't the case, send me email and I will give you some
help.

--
An ambassador for Christ
David Tannen (bluesguy@jcdisciples.org)