From: trichard@tinman.cis.ohio-state.edu (Terri Richard)
Subject: Re: Ada PIWG
Date: 1 Dec 89 22:08:37 GMT	[thread overview]

In article <14062@grebyn.com> ted@grebyn.com (Ted Holden) writes:
>Just when I get ready to leave off the Ada group for awhile, they toss
>me something which nobody could resist.

Please try to resist anyway.

>PIWG???  I feel the word "working" should be left out of the group's
>title;  it doesn't really fit, and it just makes the acronym sound
>bucolic.  Kind of like Pappy Parker back in the Ozarks callin the
>"hawgs".

I think most people who read this conference are really tired of hearing
this.  If you love C++, great.  Just don't hassle productive conversations
on THIS conference.  I for one am extremely tired of hearing it.
-=-
Terri Richard       | We do not guarantee the suitability of this software for
Cptr/Inf. Science   | any purpose whatsoever.  In fact, we can't think of any
The Ohio State Univ.| use for it at all.  -- trichard@cis.ohio-state.edu