From: Shark8 <onewingedshark@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Trouble finding a particular paper on Ada generics
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 09:06:24 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2013-02-11T09:06:24-08:00	[thread overview]

On Friday, February 8, 2013 9:13:08 PM UTC-6, John B. Matthews wrote:

> Not a PDF, but an interesting use of generics that was cited in that
> time frame:
>
> <http://okasaki.blogspot.com/2008/07/functional-programming-inada.html>
> <https://groups.google.com/d/topic/comp.lang.ada/oQ-Cu7l2Wow/discussion>

Not the generics-paper I was looking for, but interesting nonetheless (I did come across it during the same timeframe I did the other.)

Also, I do think the paper I read was quite a bit older -- I don't seem to recall Ada 95/2005 features in it, but that's *very* dubious.

One thing that was interesting was the comparison of packages to records.