From: Richard D Riehle <LaoXhai@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: the Ada object oriented-approach is stupid
Date: 1998/11/25
Date: 1998-11-25T14:17:11-06:00	[thread overview]

In article <01be184b$6c7cbac0$7a36e5c0@pearl>,
	"partha sarathi panda" <ppanda@rational.com> wrote:

>can anyone convince me on why the Ada object-oriented model does even
>compare with  the tight c++ one?

   "He convinced against his will is of the same opinion still."

   "For those who believe, no proof is necessary.  For those who
    do not, no proof is acceptable."

I wish I had attributions for these quotes, but they seem to suit the
tone of the inquiry.

Richard Riehle
richard@adaworks.com
http://www.adaworks.com