From: jrmarino <dragonlace.cla@marino.st>
Subject: Re: GNATDroid (Ada cross-compiler for ARM/Android) incorporated into FreeBSD ports tree
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 10:26:52 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2011-09-09T10:26:52-07:00	[thread overview]

On Sep 9, 3:29 pm, Brian Drummond <br...@shapes.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> I ran "portsnap fetch" and saw these just before you posted!
> GNATDroid installs cleanly here, and builds a working "hello world"
> executable. Tests here so far are limited to copying the executable onto
> a USB drive, then onto the tablet, and running it within the terminal
> emulator. Now on to more interesting examples...
>
> - Brian

I used the SSHDroid application to set up an SSH Daemon on my tablet,
then used SCP to copy the Ada binaries over.  You can even execute
them remotely from the host machine using SSH.  This is the technique
I used to run through the ACATS testsuite.  There's some lag, but much
better than breaking out a USB stick.

John