* Re: Ada for NT
@ 1993-05-27 10:04 agate!howland.reston.ans.net!torn!nott!bnrgate!bnr.co.uk!zaphod.axion.bt.
From: agate!howland.reston.ans.net!torn!nott!bnrgate!bnr.co.uk!zaphod.axion.bt. @ 1993-05-27 10:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <1993May25.091207.15799@goya.eunet.es> aalvarez@dit.upm.es (Angel Al
varez) writes:

>Can anybody give me any information on upcoming Ada compilers
>for the NT operating system?

Meridian had a demo of their compiler running under a Beta copy of Windows
NT at Tri-Ada '92.

>Thank you in advance,
>Angel Alvarez

Mat

| Mathew Lodge             | "What's your name, boy?" "Kate." "Isn't that |
| mjl-b@minster.york.ac.uk |  a bit of a girl's name?" "It's short for... |
| University of York, UK   |  Bob." -- Blackadder II                      |

only message in thread, other threads:[~1993-05-27 10:04 UTC | newest]