From: duncan@cs.rpi.edu (Art Duncan)
Subject: Re: AI, security, just wondering.
Date: 1998/11/17
Date: 1998-11-17T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Jean-Pierre Rosen <rosen.adalog@wanadoo.fr> also wrote:

> A few years ago, CR2A (a French Company) developped Adlog
> (not Adalog!), a system to write Ada applications which included
> a deductive part.

At the risk of blowing my own horn, there was a paper in the recent SIGAda 98
Conference describing a way of integrating functional programming, lazy evaluation,
and infinite data structures with Ada.

I hope to have the first version of the library available at my web site

        http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~duncan

by the end of this week. (The paper and some tutorial notes are there currently.)

There will eventually be three libraries (corresponding to three different implementation
approaches). I will post an announcement when each becomes available.

Regards,

Art Duncan
Adjunct Professor of Computer Science
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute