From: "Michael S. Jessop" <mikej@s-v.com>
Subject: Re: Quickie question (I hope)...
Date: 1998/11/16
Date: 1998-11-16T09:47:43-06:00	[thread overview]

Jerry van Dijk wrote in message <01be0f59$f07ecb60$0100007f@aptiva>...
:> [snip]
:
:I suppose you are not using the Win32 binding.
:
:In that case, remember that kernel32 is a dll, so binding to
:it requires the StdCall convention. Also, the Win32 API
:requires data of less than 128 byte to be passed by copy
:instead of the usual pass by reference.
:
:See my homepage for more info.

Thank you, Jerry!  No, I see win32 ".a" files, but I did
not have a win32-windef specification file.  I am downloading
the win32 defs now.  I am assuming that I am legally OK to
use them since I have professional editions of several MS
development packages (ie. VB, VS, ODE Tools, etc.)?

:Here is one of many ways to use this function:

Great!  Just what I was looking for.

Mike