From: dewarr@my-dejanews.com
Subject: Re: Positional Aggregates
Date: 1998/11/12
Date: 1998-11-12T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <72e95b$top@gcsin3.geccs.gecm.com>,
  John McCabe <john@assen.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> dewar@gnat.com wrote:
> >In article <72cq2h$7bd$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,
> >  dennison@telepath.com wrote:
>
> >> BTW: That's the best error message for that error I've
> >> ever seen.
> >
> >Thankyou for that nice note! The GNAT circuit for
producing
> >this error message is indeed a little tricky, but we
found
> >it was a common error and thus worth the effort to
special
> >case the error message :-)
>
> Who said I was using GNAT :-)

I assumed you were, since the error message you
quoted was word for word the one that comes out
of GNAT. Of course if some other compiler generates
that message, that's just fine! But the compilers
other than GNAT that we have access to don't
generate nearly such a nice message.