From: george.priv@gmail.com
Subject: Re: delay until problem in Windows
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 07:43:43 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2008-04-07T07:43:43-07:00	[thread overview]

On Apr 7, 3:25 am, "Dmitry A. Kazakov" <mail...@dmitry-kazakov.de>
wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Apr 2008 20:10:38 -0700 (PDT), george.p...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Apr 5, 6:51 pm, george.p...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > with Ada.Calendar;
> > use Ada.Calendar;
>
> I don't know the implementation of, but Ada.Calendar is a political time,
> influenced by the time synchronization stuff. What happens if you replace
> it by Ada.Real_Time?
>
> --
> Regards,
> Dmitry A. Kazakovhttp://www.dmitry-kazakov.de

It may worth trying and I will set this up running at first
opportunity, but I think since it is a particular computer system/OS
combination it should eliminate "political" issue since all systems
are in one time zone and all synced from the same time server.  So far
I saw that happening only on one system with Server 2003.  Similar
hardware running Debian is doing fine.  Other machines running Windows
XP and Vista (Notebook) went for 32 hours now and doing fine.  All
workstations at my place are the same - that limits my sample pool.  I
also do repeat run on failed machine to see if there will be
consistency in times.

Regards,

George Privalov