* distribuited computing
@ 1998-11-04  0:00 Alessandro
From: Alessandro @ 1998-11-04  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Where can I find program samples or tutorial
about distribuited programs with Ada95?

and does CORBA/Ada evaluation or gnu product exist?

Thanks a lot,
Alessandro
Ne&T
Trieste
busato@newtech.it

* Re: distribuited computing
@ 1998-11-05  0:00 ` Brad Balfour
From: Brad Balfour @ 1998-11-05  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <36406F84.5A91D5BB@newtech.it>, Alessandro <busato@newtech.it> wrote:
>Where can I find program samples or tutorial
>about distribuited programs with Ada95?
>
>and does CORBA/Ada evaluation or gnu product exist?

ORBexpress and ORBexpress Real-Time for Ada 95 exist and are available for
evaluation. More information can be found at http://www.ois.com/ and an eval
can be obtained by sending mail to sales@ois.com.

FYI... I will be doing a tutorial on non-Real-Time and Real-Time CORBA for Ada
95 at next weeks SIGAda '98 conference in Washington DC. For more information
on the conference and on the tutorial check out
http://www.acm.org/sigada/conf/sa98/

Thanks,
Brad

--