From: Zane Lewkowicz <zooko@xs4all.nl>
Subject: Re: Ada95 vs Eiffel ?
Date: 1998/11/04
Date: 1998-11-04T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Luis Ibanez  <luis.ibanez@ieee.org> wrote:
<snip>

Hello Luis!

I have no advice to give, because i don't have sufficient
experience in either of these languages, but i would like to
ask you to please announce what you learn and what you decide!

Thank you,

Zane

"Must it be assumed that because we are engineers beauty is not
 our concern, and that while we make our constructions robust
 and durable we do not also strive to make them elegant?"
                                              -- Gustave Eiffel