* NEED Tartan Ada Compiler!!!
@ 1998-10-28  0:00 fwainwr
From: fwainwr @ 1998-10-28  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

We are trying to support a Motorolla 68332 processor embedded in an  aircraft
system. We are in need of version 4.3.1 of Tartan Ada 68xxx for VAX/VMS.  If
you have a copy of this older compiler PLEASE email me! In addition, we are
looking for a compatible assembler preferably Microtek 68K version 6.9C but
any Microtek assembler or would be okay.  Thanks in advance for any help you
are able to give!

cal wainwright
fwainwr@arinc.com

* Re: NEED Tartan Ada Compiler!!!
@ 1998-10-30  0:00 ` Tucker Taft
From: Tucker Taft @ 1998-10-30  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

fwainwr@arinc.com wrote:

: We are trying to support a Motorolla 68332 processor embedded in an  aircraft
: system. We are in need of version 4.3.1 of Tartan Ada 68xxx for VAX/VMS.  If
: you have a copy of this older compiler PLEASE email me! In addition, we are
: looking for a compatible assembler preferably Microtek 68K version 6.9C but
: any Microtek assembler or would be okay.  Thanks in advance for any help you
: are able to give!

I believe DDC-I has taken over maintenance of the Tartan
Ada compilers.  You might want to contact them (www.ddci.com).

Note that there are a lot of other 68k-targeted Ada compilers
available on various platforms, if you can afford to move
to a new compiler (see www.adaic.org).

: cal wainwright
: fwainwr@arinc.com

Intermetrics, Inc.  Burlington, MA  USA
An AverStar Company

* Re: NEED Tartan Ada Compiler!!!
@ 1998-10-31  0:00   ` fwainwr
From: fwainwr @ 1998-10-31  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <F1nnz7.BxI.0.-s@inmet.camb.inmet.com>,
  stt@houdini.camb.inmet.com (Tucker Taft) wrote:
> fwainwr@arinc.com wrote:
>
> : We are trying to support a Motorolla 68332 processor embedded in an
aircraft
> : system. We are in need of version 4.3.1 of Tartan Ada 68xxx for VAX/VMS.  If
> : you have a copy of this older compiler PLEASE email me! In addition, we are
> : looking for a compatible assembler preferably Microtek 68K version 6.9C but
> : any Microtek assembler or would be okay.  Thanks in advance for any help you
> : are able to give!
>
> I believe DDC-I has taken over maintenance of the Tartan
> Ada compilers.  You might want to contact them (www.ddci.com).
>
> Note that there are a lot of other 68k-targeted Ada compilers
> available on various platforms, if you can afford to move
> to a new compiler (see www.adaic.org).
>
> : cal wainwright
> : fwainwr@arinc.com
>
> --
> -Tucker Taft   stt@inmet.com   http://www.inmet.com/~stt/
> Intermetrics, Inc.  Burlington, MA  USA
> An AverStar Company

Thanks for the reply!  Unfortuantely, we contacted DDC-I first and they did
not purchase ALL of the older compiler versions from Tartan and this version
falls into that category.  We have spoken with Tartan and they are willing to
give us a license if we can find a copy of the compiler.  We could port but
we really need to reproduce the original checksum of the compiled program so
that we have confidence in the lab environment.  Hopefully, someone somewhere
still has a copy.

cal wainwright
fwainwr@arinc.com

* Re: NEED Tartan Ada Compiler!!!
@ 1998-10-31  0:00   ` Joe Wisniewski
From: Joe Wisniewski @ 1998-10-31  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Yes, DDCI did buy it. Ask for David Mosley, engineering manager or
David Tanner who is the technical lead on that assignment/project.

Joe