From: griest@ajpo.sei.cmu.edu (Tom Griest)
Subject: Distributed Ada Projects
Date: 15 Oct 90 19:53:30 GMT	[thread overview]

I am interested in finding out about defense projects (especially Army)
that are using Ada in real-time distributed applications.  I am particularly
interested in what networks are being used and how system partitioning
was done.  I would appreciate anyone having information relating to this
area to e-mail directly to me.  If there is interest I will summarize to the
newsgroup.

  Thank you.

    Tom Griest
    griest@ajpo.sei.cmu.edu