From: mfeldman@seas.gwu.edu (Michael Feldman)
Subject: Re: Searching and Sorting an Array
Date: 1998/10/25
Date: 1998-10-25T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <70jj68$or8$1@samsara0.mindspring.com>,
Gerome Miklau <gerome@mindspring.com> wrote:
>I am taking a class where we are using "Ada95: Problem Solving and Program
>Design" by Feldman and Koffman. It has a chapter on arrays and some
>treatment of simple sorting methods, though nothing like you would find in
>an algorithms book.

Actually, my data structures text would be better for this purpose.
It does have a good bit of material on sorting and searching.

Feldman, M.B.
  Software Construction and Data Structures with Ada 95
  Addison-Wesley, 1997. ISBN 0-201-88795-9
  http://www.awl.com/cseng/titles/0-201-88795-9/

Michael Feldman
Michael B. Feldman -  chair, ACM SIGAda Education Working Group
The George Washington University -  Washington, DC 20052 USA
mfeldman@seas.gwu.edu - 202-994-5919 (voice) - 202-994-0227 (fax)
http://www.seas.gwu.edu/faculty/mfeldman
"Whaddya mean, the Air Traffic Control system won't run
 without a Microsoft browser??!!!"
   -- political cartoon, Washington Post, Jan. 3, 1998
Ada on WWW: http://www.acm.org/sigada/education or http://www.adahome.com