* Re: ANNOUNCE : new version of the ODBC binding demo
       [not found] <01bdfeae$234bb290$a02019c3@dieppe>
@ 1998-10-23  0:00 ` norm
From: norm @ 1998-10-23  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <01bdfeae$234bb290$a02019c3@dieppe>, "Pascal says...

>You'll find a new version of the ODBC binding on my homepage.
>
>Thanks to Rob Veenker for his patch.
>
>Pascal.

I looked and can't see an ODBC binding. can you please put the exact URL?
(may be becuase your page is only in French I missed it. I do not know
French).

norm.

* Re: ANNOUNCE : new version of the ODBC binding demo
@ 1998-10-24  0:00   ` David C. Hoos, Sr.
From: David C. Hoos, Sr. @ 1998-10-24  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

norm@hotmail.mail wrote in message <70rrqc$qs5@drn.newsguy.com>...
>In article <01bdfeae$234bb290$a02019c3@dieppe>, "Pascal says...
>>

>>You'll find a new version of the ODBC binding on my homepage.
>>
>>Thanks to Rob Veenker for his patch.
>>
>>Pascal.
>
>I looked and can't see an ODBC binding. can you please put the exact URL?
>(may be becuase your page is only in French I missed it. I do not know
>French).

To navigate there, click on Ada in the left panel of his home page,
then, when the Ada page comes up, scroll to the bottom
and click on the link "Voir la page suivante" which means "See the page
following".

There, you will see a table with all of Pascal's contributions -- ODBC is
there.

Or, you can just go to the URL
"http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pascal_obry"