From: dennison@telepath.com
Subject: Re: Ada83 Package Name Expander
Date: 1998/10/22
Date: 1998-10-22T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <362E0596.B4C8B7A2@debis.com>,
  "Georg D�hmen" <gdoehmen@debis.com> wrote:
> (Internet-/Intranet-/CD-ROM-repositories), is an analyzer/code
> formatter, that takes all sources and expands every occurence of an
> imported data type to the fully qualified naming
> ("package-name.data-type").
> In a previous project, I once used a tool named ada.expand within the
> CCC ADE (Concurrent Computer Corporation ...), but that was part of the
> ADE.

Such a tool would be very dependent on what compiler (front end) you are
using, as it would have to have some way of finding out what source file(s)
correspond to any given Ada unit name. So it would really be impossible to
fully answer without knowing what Ada compiler you are using, and on what
platform.

Good idea for a tool, though.

--
T.E.D.