From: Adrian Hoe <abyhoe@gmail.com>
Subject: Interfacing with Objective-C or Python
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 23:47:35 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2008-05-25T23:47:35-07:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

I am developing web-enabled application using AWS. This application
has the capability to send SMS via Skype. The development and target
platform will be Mac OS X. Unfortunately, I can only find Skype
examples in Objective-C and Python.

Is there any way to interface Ada with Objective-C (or Python) without
having a wrapper? Has anyone done this before?

Thanks.
--
Adrian Hoe
http://adrianhoe.com/adrianhoe/