From: ndiamond@watdaisy.UUCP (Norman Diamond)
Subject: Re: ada certification question
Date: Mon, 18-Mar-85 13:20:06 EST	[thread overview]
Date: Mon Mar 18 13:20:06 1985

>       The AJPO does not seem to be a bottleneck here.  In practice, compiler
> vendors seem to pass certification for the first time long before they have
> a usable product, since you can certify before you make your compiler either
> fast or user-friendly.
> 					John Nagle

Shouldn't this be posted to net.lang.fortran or net.lang.lisp?
After all, net.lang.ada is for fortran-vs-lisp debates.
--

   Norman Diamond

UUCP:  {decvax|utzoo|ihnp4|allegra}!watmath!watdaisy!ndiamond
CSNET: ndiamond%watdaisy@waterloo.csnet
ARPA:  ndiamond%watdaisy%waterloo.csnet@csnet-relay.arpa

"Opinions are those of the keyboard, and do not reflect on me or higher-ups."