* All bags - to me!
       [not found] <705d1l$8bc88@sunami.kla-tencor.com>
@ 1998-10-16  0:00 ` Konstantin Brendel
From: Konstantin Brendel @ 1998-10-16  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi, all!
  We have a little problem here.
Our software customer hesitate between Visual C++ and Delphi as
development platform.
  We are sorry, we have nothing against Delphi, but we have no time
to lern it, too.
  So if you have any arguments against Delphi or
information about problems whith Delphi, please, e-mail
us: konst@janus.kiev.ua
We need to convince out client to use Visual C++ as development platform.

Thanks a lot.

* Re: All bags - to me!
@ 1998-10-16  0:00   ` Pascal Obry
From: Pascal Obry @ 1998-10-16  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Why post that on comp.lang.ada !

Pascal.

Konstantin Brendel a �crit dans le message <706uen$tdi$2@whale.gu.net>...
>Hi, all!
>  We have a little problem here.
>Our software customer hesitate between Visual C++ and Delphi as
>development platform.
>  We are sorry, we have nothing against Delphi, but we have no time
>to lern it, too.
>  So if you have any arguments against Delphi or
>information about problems whith Delphi, please, e-mail
>us: konst@janus.kiev.ua
>We need to convince out client to use Visual C++ as development platform.

You should try to convince your client to use Ada :-)

>Thanks a lot.

* Re: All bags - to me!
@ 1998-10-16  0:00   ` Jason Wallace
From: Jason Wallace @ 1998-10-16  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

  There are no problems with Delphi:  It does everything C++ does, and uses the
same back-end compiler C++ uses....  --  You're biggest problem with Delphi:
You don't know it...

--
Jason Wallace
SL Software