From: "Konstantin Brendel" <konst@janus.kiev.ua>
Subject: All bags - to me!
Date: 1998/10/16
Date: 1998-10-16T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi, all!
  We have a little problem here.
Our software customer hesitate between Visual C++ and Delphi as
development platform.
  We are sorry, we have nothing against Delphi, but we have no time
to lern it, too.
  So if you have any arguments against Delphi or
information about problems whith Delphi, please, e-mail
us: konst@janus.kiev.ua
We need to convince out client to use Visual C++ as development platform.

Thanks a lot.