From: Ludovic Brenta <ludovic@ludovic-brenta.org>
Subject: Re: stronglytyped.org - Web site powered by Ada Web Server (AWS)
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 16:07:15 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2009-12-21T16:07:15-08:00	[thread overview]

Tero Koskinen wrote on comp.lang.ada:
> Hi,
>
> I know that there is already some sites running AWS[1],
> but they are still somewhat rare, so I decided to share
> my site, stronglytyped.org.
[...]
> Oh, and special thanks to Debian Ada maintainers, who provide
> a nice set of Ada packages (including AWS) working out of the box.

Thanks for that.  I do not ask or receive payment for all that work;
my only reward is this kind of recognition, so your post is very
motivating.  I uploaded AWS 2.7 to unstable just a few days ago.

Also, you are now correct to use the plural since several people have
started contributing to Ada in Debian.  I am proud of my apprentices
and I hope they grow into full Debian Developers one day :)

--
Ludovic Brenta.