From: plink <dr1000@gmail.com>
Subject: i need help please
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 01:41:41 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2011-02-21T01:41:41-08:00	[thread overview]

i want to learn ada like my first comp. lang.
but i dont know from where to start
for c/c++ java etc lang's there's 10000's books, web tutorials,guides
but nothing for ada (nothing for true beginner like me)
please can you advice me
which book/web tutorial/guide
which ide (free gnat? )

i know you all started with other computer language in school
and in way you learn ada
i wasnt
and i want to learn ada , not vb,  c,  java, pascal, python etc

why you ask ?
ada programing lang  take name of lady
and i respect that
beside that i'm in love of robotics
and where i go/do i hear ada this/that  (so i decide it's time to sit,
warm chair and learn her)

i know i can do similar in c or like lang's
but i like ada even i dont understand  her

please can you help me ?