From: Steve <DMSR1999@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Would someone help a struggling ADA student
Date: 1998/10/08
Date: 1998-10-08T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I have code written that will compete two players (whether two human,
two computer, or computer vs human).  Unfortunately the code I have
written is for very basic play.  The code I need will have to take my
stradegy and play other's stradegy.  My basic code will only fire random
shots at the 10x10 board.  I have my stradegy but I'm not sure how to
write it in ADA.  I am going to set up an array  and use a few nested
loops but I haven't done that in a long time.  If I were to send you the
code that I already have, could you tell me where to go next.  Any
advise would be greatly appreciated.