From: dennison@telepath.com
Subject: Re: Green Hills Ada library question
Date: 1998/09/30
Date: 1998-09-30T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <victor.giddings-2909982234390001@remote3.ois.com>,
  victor.giddings@ois.com (Victor Giddings) wrote:

> We have found it relatively easy to build the "build file" from a shell
> script (actually within a make file). Then it is a matter of using the

Remember, we are using WindowsNT. The DOS shell isn't really designed for this
kind of activity.

What I finaly did do was hobble something together using the improperly
installed TCL implementation that came with Tornado and clearcase's "find"
command. It wasn't easy, pretty, or perfect, but it only had to be done once.
It is now the individual developer's task to maintain the bld files.

--
T.E.D.