From: dewarr@my-dejanews.com
Subject: Re: Green Hills Ada library question (Ada on VxWorks)
Date: 1998/09/16
Date: 1998-09-16T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <m2ww75xghj.fsf_-_@wf-rch.cirr.com>,
  minyard@acm.org wrote:
> "bob" <bklungle@junque.com> writes:
> > Believe me, most of our users are disgusted with the Green Hills/Multi
> > system
> > for Ada (they came from a VERDIX/Rational environment), but there was no
> > other
> > available with vxworks targeted to the system we needed. We are seriously
> > thinking
> > of contacting ACT and see if there is a better solution there.
> >
> > If you would like more, no need to air laundry on USER group.
> >

> I believe that ACT has announced that they will be supporting VxWorks soon,
> so you might want to contact them.  Also, there is an "unofficial" port, but
> I have lost the URL for it.  But you might want to try it out that way.
>
> --
> Corey Minyard               Internet:  minyard@acm.org
>   Work: minyard@nortel.ca       UUCP:  minyard@wf-rch.cirr.com

We are currently supporting VxWorks in a number of
configurations, and have several major customers using
this technology. For details of GNATWorks (that is the
product name for GNAT/VxWorks ports), send mail to
sales@gnat.com (USA sales) or sales@act-europe.fr
(European sales).

Note that major work on the tasking interface and interrupt
interface has been done for GNATWorks, as well as significant
work on the debugger to get a fully operational remote
debugger with our Ada aware GUI. This is 3.11 based GNAT
technology.

Robert Dewar
Ada Core Technologies