* GNAT JVM Backend
@ 1998-09-15  0:00 Paul Whittington
From: Paul Whittington @ 1998-09-15  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anybody know the status of the GNAT JVM code generator?

I seem to remember mention of a summer 1998 release for this work.

TTFN Paul
--
Paul Whittington
GrepNet, Inc.

"Even if you're on the right track you'll get
 run over if you stand still."

Will Rogers

* Re: GNAT JVM Backend
@ 1998-09-16  0:00 ` dewarr
From: dewarr @ 1998-09-16  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <35FED74F.ABCF6836@grep.net>,
  Paul Whittington <paul@grep.net> wrote:
> Does anybody know the status of the GNAT JVM code generator?
>
> I seem to remember mention of a summer 1998 release for this work.
>
> TTFN Paul
> --
> Paul Whittington
> GrepNet, Inc.
> paul@grep.net
>
> "Even if you're on the right track you'll get
>  run over if you stand still."
>
> Will Rogers

We never give release dates in advance, but it can be said
that this product is already being tested at one customer
site. We will make an announcement here when the GNAT/Java
product is available.

Robert Dewar
Ada Core Technologies