* help about any_key_pressed
@ 1998-09-08  0:00 jtapasai
From: jtapasai @ 1998-09-08  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!
I am learning ADA with GNAT under Linux and I have a question
I want to know if there is a function or procedure like this one
(used in Alsys compiler under Windows) :
BIOS_KEYBOARD_GET_EXT_KEYB_STATUS(ANYKEY,SCODE,ACODE);
This procedure is used to know if one key has been pressed

I would like to know if there is another way to get the same result in
gnat under linux. I can not use GET because the proccesor waits blocked
until one key is pressed and I am using tasks,so the proccesor has to
execute the other tasks all the time.

Thanks in advance !

* Re: help about any_key_pressed
@ 1998-09-09  0:00 ` Pascal Obry