* Question about ObjectAda GUI Builder
@ 1998-09-02  0:00 bhj
From: bhj @ 1998-09-02  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm a novis of ObjectAda and GUI builder.
I have a ObjectAda 7.1 version.
I want to make a ListBox, select one item of the listbox, and display this
item to another text box.
But I can't select item from the listbox.

Soure code I wrote is like below :

  procedure ListBox1_Selected is
    ttt : String(1..20);
  begin
     SelectItem(window1.ListBox1, ttt);  -- ?? not worked

     Text(Window1.Text1, ttt);  -- display ttt to another text box

  end ListBox1_Selected;

I study GUI of ObjectAda with GUI builder v.7.1.0 online help and
gbObjects.ads source file.
But this is not enough data for me.
Do you have any sample programs for using the GUI builder?
Or any other data which is useful for me?
help me, please.......

                      H.J.  from Korea.

* Re: Question about ObjectAda GUI Builder
@ 1998-09-03  0:00 ` Lowe Anthony A
From: Lowe Anthony A @ 1998-09-03  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bhj

The best way to ask questions on OA and the GUI builder is the OA mailing list

http://www.aonix.com/Support/Ada/Oalist/index.html

They have quite a collection of knowledgable people which respond.

Tony

--
Tony Lowe                   Rockwell Collins
1431 Opus Place   -  Downers Grove, IL 60515