From: mcc@tyrolia.cs.princeton.edu (Martin C. Carlisle)
Subject: Re: Free multiplatform Ada GUI Design Tool
Date: 1998/08/20
Date: 1998-08-20T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <m2ww8323a2.fsf@marius.teaser.fr>,
Frederic Abiven  <fabiven@teaser.fr> wrote:
>Hello,
>mcc@tyrolia.cs.princeton.edu (Martin C. Carlisle) writes:
>> RAPID is the Rapid Ada Portable Interface Design tool...
>> For more info (and to download), see
>> ftp://ftp.usafa.af.mil/pub/dfcs/carlisle/usafa/rapid/index.html
>Thanks for this nice tool !...
>
>But common_dialogs.ads is missing (easy to reconstitute with the body)
>and Gnat-3.10p (Linux) crashes on gui-widget.ads with

Thanks for submitting a workaround for the 3.10p bug.  I am using a beta
of 3.11 on Win95 that doesn't have this bug; however, since most people
still have 3.10, I incorporated your workaround into the sources.

As to common_dialogs.ads, it was present as Common_Dialogs.ads (Windows
doesn't care about case of filenames).  I believe I have corrected this
in the zip file.

--Martin
--
Martin C. Carlisle, Computer Science, US Air Force Academy
mcc@cs.usafa.af.mil, http://www.usafa.af.mil/dfcs/bios/carlisle.html