* US-Iowa Ada job offer
@ 1998-08-18  0:00 Garynlang
From: Garynlang @ 1998-08-18  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

We have several positions available in a nice Iowa
college town. Low cost living, crime free area,
high salary.
If you have experience in Ada, willing to relocate
in Iowa then give us an EMAIL.
Non US residents are welcome, we provide
work visa for them.
Gary

Gary N. Lang
Vice President of ACD,Inc.
E-mail: garynlang@aol.com
Fax:  1-949-362-8046 (USA)

* Re: US-Iowa Ada job offer
@ 1998-08-19  0:00 ` Frank Ecke
From: Frank Ecke @ 1998-08-19  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 18 Aug 1998 22:21:56 GMT, Garynlang <garynlang@aol.com> wrote:

> We have several positions available in a nice Iowa
> college town. Low cost living, crime free area,
> high salary.
> If you have experience in Ada, willing to relocate
> in Iowa then give us an EMAIL.
> Non US residents are welcome, we provide
> work visa for them.
> Gary

Could you please state how long this offer will be valid?

Regards,

Frank

* Re: US-Iowa Ada job offer
@ 1998-08-19  0:00 ` modula2000
From: modula2000 @ 1998-08-19  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: abuse

In article <1998081822215600.SAA16690@ladder03.news.aol.com>,
  garynlang@aol.com (Garynlang) wrote:
> We have several positions available in a nice Iowa college town.

  Why not try posting in a jobs newsgroup then?

* Re: US-Iowa Ada job offer
@ 1998-08-19  0:00   ` Larry Kilgallen
From: Larry Kilgallen @ 1998-08-19  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <6re3a4$p1r$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>, modula2000@hotmail.com writes:
> In article <1998081822215600.SAA16690@ladder03.news.aol.com>,
>   garynlang@aol.com (Garynlang) wrote:
>> We have several positions available in a nice Iowa college town.
>
>   Why not try posting in a jobs newsgroup then?

comp.lang.ada has traditionally welcomed brief postings for specific
Ada-related jobs.

As you gain more experience with the Internet you will realize that
the various newsgroups (there are several :-) have differing rules.

Larry Kilgallen

* Re: US-Iowa Ada job offer
@ 1998-08-20  0:00     ` modula2000
From: modula2000 @ 1998-08-20  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <1998Aug19.082416.1@eisner>,
  Kilgallen@eisner.decus.org.nospam wrote:
> In article <6re3a4$p1r$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>, modula2000@hotmail.com writes:
> > In article <1998081822215600.SAA16690@ladder03.news.aol.com>,
> >   garynlang@aol.com (Garynlang) wrote:
> >> We have several positions available in a nice Iowa college town.
> >
> >   Why not try posting in a jobs newsgroup then?
>
> comp.lang.ada has traditionally welcomed brief postings for specific
> Ada-related jobs.

  This guy has also been known to harvest e-mail addresses from
newsgroup postings, so I hope you don't mind being spammed by
his "company" as well.          :-}