From: "Joe Turner" <joe@theministryofdefense.co.uk>
Subject: Straight Insertion Sort and Binary Insertion Sort
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 15:12:02 -0000
Date: 2003-01-10T15:12:02+00:00	[thread overview]

hi

im studying ada currently as part of my degree at aston university in
birmingham.
I am currently working on a piece that requires an array of records to be
sorted into alphabetical order. I have looked through all notes on the
topic, and also my Feldman & Koffman Ada 95 text book, but still am unsure
how to tackle the problem.
If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be a great help.
 I have finished the program, and it produces my required output, its just
not in the right order. Sigh. hehe.

thanks
please email me if you have any hints.

joe turner