* CFCSE-IC Down For Upgrades
@ 1998-07-22  0:00 Center for Computer Systems Engineering Information Clearinghouse
From: Center for Computer Systems Engineering Information Clearinghouse @ 1998-07-22  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

>The CFCSE Information Clearinghouse Web sites residing on the
sw-eng.falls-church.va.us. server will be taken down today, 22 July, for
software upgrades.  We are working to complete the upgrades and bring the
server back up for your use as soon as possible.  We anticipate the server
will be down through 24 July.

>V/R, Gary Shupe
>681-2462

only message in thread, other threads:[~1998-07-22  0:00 UTC | newest]