From: dennison@telepath.com
Subject: Re: Design Methodologies w/Ada95
Date: 1998/07/20
Date: 1998-07-20T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <35B174F3.15ED523F@whovil.com>,
  dR_Zeuss <dRzeussus@whovil.com> wrote:
> down.  Hell, if they trained us think of the lose when they lay us off
> in a couple of months.  They are so far over budget, I can see the
> Engineers will take it up the butt again.  Remember when all is lost, it
> is the programmers who will be blamed.

I see the Grinch has made more than one trip to whovil...
:-)

Rather than getting yourself an Ada book, consider purchasing a copy or two
of "The Mythical Man-Month" by Fredrick P. Brooks, Jr. for your management.
It'll give them something useful to read during their copious free time after
they go home at 5PM every day. (Yes, I've been there. Will probably be there
again too.)

For yourself, I'd seriously consider getting a copy of "Death March" (by
Yourdon I believe).

T.E.D.