* Re: Win32Ada and win32s
@ 1998-07-09  0:00 tmoran
From: tmoran @ 1998-07-09  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

>Does someone know if there's any chance of running Win32Ada thru
>the win32s (32 bit extender) of win3.1 ?
  Any decent reference on the Windows API should indicate for each
API what versions of Windows support it.  (Of course the reference
may be wrong, but that's another problem...)

>On my home pc I'm still running win3.1 and I want to do try out
>some windows programming in ada. Just for education ...
  The simple things generally work on all flavors of Windows.
You might want to look at my TriAda paper on CLAW at
www.rrsoftware.com for a discussion of Windows from the point of
view of an Ada programmer, and there's also downloadable source
for some CLAW demos there which should work on your 3.1 system.

* Win32Ada and win32s
@ 1998-07-09  0:00 Jos De Laender
From: Jos De Laender @ 1998-07-09  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

Does someone know if there's any chance of running Win32Ada thru
the win32s (32 bit extender) of win3.1 ?

On my home pc I'm still running win3.1 and I want to do try out
some windows programming in ada. Just for education ...

Kind regards.

--
Jos De Laender          | mailto:jdla@sh.bel.alcatel.be
Alcatel - SSD           |