From: mbenjamin@comshare.com (Matthew Benjamin)
Subject: Re: Qt/Ada binding (FLTK)
Date: 1998/07/02
Date: 1998-07-02T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Thanks for this post.

I haven't seen such a thing--the first reference to fltk was about a month
ago, so I'm not surprised.  I'm very interested in the fltk approach--I'd
thought of working on such a thing, but haven't started looking in to any
details as yet.

Fltk has speed/lightness, cross-platform capability, and like the author says,
looks great.  (I rather value that, I have to say.)

Matt