From: ram@eskimo.com (Rick Morneau)
Subject: What are POSIX Ada Bindings?
Date: 1998/06/20
Date: 1998-06-20T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I apologize in advance if this is an extremely ignorant question.

I recently obtained the package florist980427.tar.gz from Florida State
University.  The documentation says that the package provides "POSIX Ada
Bindings".  Can anyone explain what this means?  What is the function of
these bindings, and who would need to use them?

Many thanks for any replies.

--
Rick Morneau         ram@eskimo.com          Denizen of Idaho, USA
ftp://ftp.eskimo.com/u/r/ram/           http://www.eskimo.com/~ram