From: "chris.danx" <chris.danx@ntlworld.com>
Subject: Re: Free Online Game project in Ada
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 18:21:18 +0100
Date: 2001-10-09T18:21:18+01:00	[thread overview]

"Francisco Javier Loma Daza" <Francisco.Loma@isotrol.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.1002644112.11231.comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org...

> On Tue, 9 Oct 2001, Christophe wrote:
> > Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 17:15:55 +0200
> > To: comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org
> > From: "Christophe" <christophe.dubach@epfl.ch>
> > Sender: comp.lang.ada-admin@ada.eu.org
> > Subject: Free Online Game project in Ada
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > I've an idea of a onilne game project in Ada. The game would be a
> > strategic
> > game (like mankind), I think about creating a game under the GPLlicense.
> > The
> > game could use MySQL as Database and OpenGL for graphic (library exsit
in
> > ADA).
>
> Yes, it exists, but there is not a standard. In GtkAda there are two
> possibilities depending if your system is Win32 or Unix. Why ???

There is a binding that's supposed to come with GLUT, but last time I
downloaded GLUT gl.ads and glu.ads were missing and I had to scout around
for them (If you choose to use them or want to look at them, but can't find
them you can email me and I'll send them to you).

Again, how do you use it?  Can you just add pragma linker_options
("gl32.dll") on windows?

Chris